We make your goals ours!!!
The majority of our clients have the following aspects in mind, when they think about internationalization of their business and personal affairs:
1. Long term strategy regarding profit planning through careful internationalization
2. Income optimization in an English spoken, safe country
3. Making use of legal possibilities to avoid excessive tax burdens
4. Finding cheaper production facilities or partial outsourcing of production processes
5. Making use of national and international funding options
6. Expanding sales into upcoming markets in Asia, Near/ Middle East and North Africa
7. Finding a safe, political and economical stable production location abroad
8. Access to international financing
9. Building up new business relationships with international banks
10. Possible change of residence to another country, with Malta as an option
11. Preparing pension life and securing income and assets
Through an intensive dialog we will search for the best possible ways to protect your private or business income long term, find new markets or optimize your supply chain. All this requires careful responsible planning and strategy.
In some cases it might be better to employ different business models or the internationalization via Malta is not really beneficial to you. In any case, we will advise you independently and responsibly. In special cases we will also involve a specialist of your business sector.
Should you decide to work with us, we look forward to grow together with you and will definitely take the load off your Maltese administration and provide you with an efficient cost structure.